1 pkg gluten-free pasta
½ onion, diced
3 to 5 cloves garlic, halved
1 head cauliflower chunks
¼ cup chicken broth
1 T tahini
1 T lemon juice photo: wikioticsIan
1 to 2 t mustard
Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes
salt & pepper
1 pkg chicken sausage parsley
pinch nutmeg parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Cook cauliflower in chicken broth until soft. Place in blender.
- Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil and add to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender. Blend 20 seconds on HIGH. For a thinner sauce add more liquid
- Brown sausage in skillet, if using, and add to pasta for more protein
- Add Alfredo sauce to pasta just before serving.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan if desired